1. All Premiums are figured on a “per item” basis. An onsite Buyer's Premium of 10% is added to the high bid on any items $2,500 and under. Please take this into consideration when bidding. (Bid price + buyer premium = sale price.)
2. Online (INTERNET) Purchases will follow the listed Buyers Premium Scales: Items purchased at $2,500.00 and under will be charged a 12% Internet Buyers Premium. Items purchased between $2500.01 and $10,000.00 will be charged a 7% Internet Buyers Premium. Items purchased at or above $10,000.01 will be charged a 2% Internet Buyers Premium. Please take this into consideration when bidding. (Bid price + buyer premium = sale price.)
3. All purchases must be paid for in U.S. funds the day of the auction. Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or good personal checks are accepted. Should you pay via credit card, you will be charged a 4% handling fee. Buyers must register, bid, and pay onsite to wave the 4% handling fee.
4. If paying by check, buyers not personally known by the Auction Company. must present an irrevocable letter of guarantee from issuing bank, guaranteeing payment to Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers.
5. The Auction Company reserves the right to contact issuing bank to verify funds if the Auction Company deems it necessary. The auction company reserves the right to hold the purchased item(s) until funds are credited to Auction Company’s bank.
6. No item is to be removed from the auction site until full settlement arrangements have been made.
7. Any items remaining after 30 days of auction close are considered forfeit and become property of Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers. No refunds will be given. Anyone who does not pick up items at the specified pick up time is subject to a $75 convenience fee.
8. All titled vehicles require a title transfer and are subject to a $100 fee for Over the Road Vehicles and $150 fee for Combination Vehicles.
9. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults and without warranty expressed or implied. Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. We have attempted to provide accurate descriptions. However, it is the bidder's responsibility to conduct any inspections to determine the condition and feasibility of the bidder’s intended use. Descriptions that are provided by the auction company are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. It is automatically acknowledged by registering that you have either personally inspected the items being sold, hired an agent to inspect the items being sold, or you have waived your right to inspect the items being sold. By placing a bid, this creates a contractual agreement to purchase the items being sold at the high bid price plus Buyers Premium and any additional fees.
10. The Auction Company and/or the estate are not responsible for accidents on auction day or after items are sold.
11. All sales are FINAL – no refunds.
12. Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the auction for any reason or for no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers or the Seller.
13. In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers, MarkNet Alliance, and the Seller reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers, LLC, MarkNet Alliance or the Seller shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason. Email notifications may be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary.
14. Your use of this site and bid placement constitutes your acceptance and agreement to adhere to these terms. Please print a copy for your records. All bidders are responsible for reading all terms and conditions carefully. Lack of knowledge of Auction Terms and Conditions will not release bidders from their obligations.
15. Any and all announcements on auction day will take precedence over any and all printed material.
16. I grant Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers the right and permission to use video or still imagery of me or in which I may be included with others, to take, use, reuse, publish, and republish the same in whole or part.
17. Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers reserves the right to revise The Terms and Conditions at any time.